- Michaela Koller, director general, Insurance Europe
- Didier Millerot, head of insurance unit, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Alban de Mailly Nesle, group chief risk & investment officer, Axa Group, France & chair of Insurance Europe’s Economics & Finance Committee
- Sarah Rössler, member of the management board, HUK Coburg, Germany & vice-chair of Insurance Europe’s Solvency II Working Group
- Olav Jones, deputy director general, Insurance Europe
Insurance Europe very much looks forward to continuing its discussions with the European Commission on the changes needed to the Solvency II framework to enable insurers to support Europe’s Green Deal, Capital Markets Union and Next Generation EU plans.
More information about the European insurance industry’s key positions for the 2020 review of Solvency II is available here.